Agro Market Square is a marketplace platform connecting farmers directly with value chain actors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The company is seeking a Logistics Coordinator to become part of our growing marketing team. Successful candidates are expected to utilize efficient supply chain strategies and skills in building a robust supply chain process for Agro Market Square.
- Develop and maintain a business planning framework responsible for making sure our members’ products are aggregated, stored, inspected, and reach their destinations safely, securely, and on-time.
- Responsible to connecting AMS members to supply chain 3rd party service providers (Transportation, Inspection, quality control, aggregation, and storage).
- Coordinate with cold storage and warehouses for aggregation, storage, and distribution of products.
- Coordinate with cold storage and warehouses for efficiency in both operations and capacity to accommodate AMS member products.
- Coordinate with inspection and quality control provider to provide needed services to AMS members.
- Coordinate with transportation provider to provide needed services to AMS members. Execute logistics plan to move products to reach destinations on schedule.
- Manage information accrued from point of origin to delivery.
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways.
- Drive quality throughout the logistic processes.
- Monitor logistics of products and 3rd party provider performance.
- Drive continuous improvement of our 3rd party providers.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
Requirements / Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in logistics or supply chain.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Web presentation, and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Organization skills.
- Quality management skills.
- Works well with deadlines.
- Knowledge of logistics and supply chain systems / processes.
- Understanding of transportation and distribution system limitations and regulations.
- Good planning skills.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!