Job Title: Locum Pharmacist
Employment Type: Part-time
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Checking of patient’s health records to determine adverse reactions to medications.
- Provides medicines information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory and supervising the work results of support personnel.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- 2-3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Good communication skills with a customer-oriented approach.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
- Good organizing skills.
N20,000 – N30,000 / month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more information contact: – 08026470366
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!