Job Title: Local Government Area (LGA) Coordinator – ITN Campaign
Locations: Ogun and Katsina
Contract Duration: (3 Months)
- The LGA Coordinators – ITN Campaign will coordinate SFH ITN campaigns at the LGA level ensuring all aspects of the campaign function effectively making sure deliverables are both timely and complete.
- They will work with LGA Technical Assistant, LGA Team and other RBM partners, Networks and organizations to outline SFH ITN campaign processes which would include dates, key planning/execution milestones, partnership/roles, technical assistance needs, technical assistance resources and technical assistance deployment for each campaign/partner/state.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Coordinate the campaign implementation at the LGA level ensuring all planned activities are carried out according to plan and timeline.
- Ensure training documentation including attendance and personnel profile are properly done for all campaign trainings/orientations
- Collect and VERIFY the account details of all campaign personnel in the LGA and share them with the finance team.
- Ensure all personnel fill activity timesheets correctly and submit them timely.
- Contact campaign personnel with account or payment issues during and after the campaign exercise to resolve the issues.
- Work with vendors (Food vendors, CSOs etc.) to provide the right services and ensure all invoices and backup documents are complete and provided on completion of services
- Make available and clarify the simplified P-3b form to the LGA team and ward supervisors
- Supervise training/orientations at the LGA and ward levels.
- Supervise the set up and ITN inventory control at the Distribution hubs (DH) within supported LGAs.
- Ensure adequate and prompt availability of all campaign materials for the personnel in the LGA.
- Monitor all campaign personnel ensuring they are on duty and sign daily activity timesheets
- Assess LGA stores to ensure their readiness to receive ITNs for the LGAs.
- Assess DH stores to ensure appropriateness for ITN storage and distribution.
- Liaise with LGA & DH teams to receive and document ITNs delivery on scheduled delivery days using all necessary tools.
- Check and return all used logistics tools ensuring they are properly filled and documented.
- Lead LGA advocacy ensuring the provision of a conducive atmosphere through targeted advocacy to the LGA chairman and other relevant stakeholders in the LGA.
- Work with CSOs on community mobilization activities ensuring adherence to the implementation plan.
- Work with Town Announcers to mobilise beneficiaries in the communities to receive and use their ITNs
- Supervise Household Mobilization activities in the LGA and ensure they have relevant knowledge and tools for effective health education.
- Monitor the airing of campaign radio jingles and TV spots.
- Coordinate the campaign-related ICT4D activities including proper guarantee for all deployed devices as well as prompt synchronization of campaign data on the devices
Qualifications / Experience
- A Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor’s Degree will be an advantage.
- Must possess previous work experience as an LGA Coordinator or Technology and Training Assistant for ITN Campaign.
- Demonstrate past campaign experience using technology in any of the previous campaigns.
Skills and Competency Required:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team building and maintenance skills
- Computer literate good understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Relationship building and networking skills.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!