Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Source for borrowing clients within specified catchment area
- Administer all aspects of client relationship from customer acquisition to loan request evaluation and application, management and timely repayment
- Ensure close monitoring of disbursed loans in their portfolio to ensure that delayed payments and defaults are kept to the barest minimum.
- Develop sound knowledge of client businesses
- Ensure client files and documentation are kept up to date
- Contribute to development and marketing of new products and services based on client interactions, in line with the bank’s strategy.
- Build solid customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Ensure customer retention within parameters specified by management.
- For group loans, administer group formation, lead group meetings and ensure timely repayment of group loans
- Ensure achievement of approved business targets in compliance with lending guidelines and other regulations.
- Prepare performance reports for management as required
- First degree/HND in finance, management or other numerate discipline
- Proficiency with MS Office tools especially Word, Excel
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in microfinance lending
- Familiarity with group lending operations
- Familiarity with banking applications preferred
- Professional certifications in HR, Project management or IT is an advantage
- Unquestioned integrity
- Ability to thrive in a goal-setting environment
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent marketing and selling skills
- Strong client engagement/customer service disposition
- Creativity to deepen customer engagement.
- N80,000 net salary
- Performance based pay
- HMO + Pension
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] with “Loan Officer” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ 80,000 NGN 80,000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lekki, Lagos