Basic Consumers Kash (Ebonyi) Co-Operative Society Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
- Market all the banks products and services
- Meet with Applicants to Determine Loan Needs
- Credit officers spend a good amount of their day in meetings with applicants.
- The exploratory meeting involves building rapport with the applicant and finding out the reason for needing a loan.
- Gather Loan Information Based on Specific Loan Needs
- Once credit officers establish the needs of the applicant, they gather the various personal and financial information necessary to see if the applicant qualifies for a loan.
- Analyze and Verify Applicant Financial Information
- Credit officers use their keen attention to detail and knowledge of the loans they offer to analyze applicant financial information and determine the most likely path to success.
- Explain Different Loan Options Available to Applicants
- Credit officers use their analysis to offer loans for which the applicant has a realistic chance of approval.
Present Approval and Rejection Decisions to Management:
- Senior credit officers may have the authority to make underwriting decisions, but most have to present their approval and rejection decisions to their manager for financial approval
- This decision is sometimes made with the aid of underwriting software:
- If rejected, credit officers make suggestions to applicants to help them get approved next time.
- If approved, they explain the final terms and conditions of the loan to the applicant.
Ensure Loan Terms Comply with Government Regulations:
- There are many state and federal regulations that govern most types of loans. It is the responsibility of the credit officer to make sure a loan complies with the regulations.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!