Job Title: LNG Process Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experienced with the following and overseeing of gas pipeline commercial operations
- Understand PHMSA regulation and CRM compliant under 49 CFR *192,631 and *195446
- Follows API Guidelines i.e., API RP 1166 Pipeline SCADA Displays, API 1167 Pipeline SCADA Alarm Management, API 1167 Pipeline Control Room Management, etc.
- Manage monthly close process and coordinate measurement analysts
- Flowcal Subject matter Expert
- Coordinate field personnel and measurement analysts (to resolve measurement discrepancies)
- Prepare and distribute monthly measurement reports to operations, commercial and management
- Maintain upstream (SCADA Software) and downstream (Quorum) data flow Interfaces with FlowCal
- Contract Management
- Provide client’s customers with support for Nominations, Scheduling, Allocations and imbalance
- Perform confirmations and scheduling of the pipeline for each daily nomination cycle.
Qualifications & Experience
- Accredited four (4) year Degree or global equivalent in Chemical Engineering field of study and (fifteen) years of process design related work in the oil and gas industry
- Minimum of ten (10) years process design experience with LNG projects
- Functional / working knowledge with process simulation tools.
- Experience working with LNG and gas treating technology licensors.
- Experience with LNG liquefaction process design and optimization.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume electronically to the advertiser at: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nigeria, Nigeria