Job Title: Litigator (Trial Lawyer)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Our client is looking to hire a Litigator who will be responsible for representing the firm in civil lawsuits, manage all phases of the litigation from the investigation, pleadings, and discovery through the pre-trial, trial, settlement and appeal processes.
- They will also act as a general counsel to the organization, perform legal research, prepare legal documents and represent in criminal and civil court proceedings.
- Advise and represent client in courts, before government agencies, and in private legal matters
- Communicate with judges, and others involved in the case.
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses
- Conduct Pre-Trial Activities, legal research and gather evidence.
- Draft post-trial motions, identify and preserve issues for appeal
- Develop appellate strategies, gather evidence for the appellate record, research procedural issues
- Raft appellate documents, and present oral arguments before appellate courts.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Offer legal representation to the organization in court proceedings on civil or criminal matters.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience.
- Must be Strictly litigation Lawyer
- Possess strong verbal and written communication, research, organizational and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of substantive, procedural law, legal research techniques & Conducting depositions.
N100,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!