You Centred Consulting – Our client, an International Primary School, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Literacy teacher
Location: Lekki – Epe Expressway, Alasia after Abraham Adesanya Roundabout, Ajah, Lagos State
- Teaching all applicable areas of curriculum insert additional information as required e.g. key stages 1
- Organizing classes and taking responsibility for the progress of lessons
- Maintain discipline whilst motivating pupils and facilitating their development to meet agreed targets
- Planning, preparing, presenting and marking classes in an imaginative, positive, stimulating and active way, facilitating development and meeting the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Regularly reviewing classes and your teaching methods
- Maintaining agreed records, including assessment and recording of pupils’ development, including, as applicable insert e.g. Hods, SILs or Senior Leadership and Management
- Providing feedback of pupils’ progress as required
- Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies.
- Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each student’s knowledge and abilities inappropriate grade levels and subjects.
- Establish and maintain standards of student behavior required to run an orderly and productive classroom environment.
- Engage in curriculum development and planning activities, individually and as a team
- Participate in standardization/verification and moderation, as required
- Ensure provision is aligned with best practices nationally
- Take responsibility for achieving the section’s targets in retention, attendance, achievements, high grades, added value, and student satisfaction
- Oversee assigned out-of-classroom activities during the school day, as needed.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the principal or superintendent.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Education, English Language
- M.Sc. MBA will be an added advantage
- Teacher’s license holder is very important
- At least 3 – 5 years of teaching experience in a reputable International School.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and expression skills.
N120,000 – N150,000 Per Month.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
- Proximity to the job location is very important.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!