Naijauto.com is a leading portal for automotive classified ads in Nigeria. With a comprehensive automobile database and advanced SEO technology, Naijauto.com strives to become the most trusted and efficient platform for buying and selling vehicles online. This would be a wonderful career opportunity for those who have a great passion for cars.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Listing Verification Officer
Location: Berger, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Responsibilities & Duties
- Ensure each criterion is checked on each listing being verified based on the set standard;
- Ensure listings meet the required standard for title, price, specification, description and other criteria as communicated;
- Approve or disapprove listings as applicable;
- Locate and correct listing entry errors or disapprove the listing if required;
- Make each listing SEO friendly by creating a meta title, meta description and keywords;
- Correct listing spelling and grammatical errors;
- Analyse trends and recommend best SEO practices to generate traffic;
- Regularly browse through the website to identify scammers, or spot errors and take required corrective actions;
- Other duties as assigned by the Listing Specialist.
- First degree in any discipline;
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience in content creation and verification from an e-commerce industry or related;
- Social media savvy with knowledge of technical SEO is mandatory;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools;
- Written & Verbal Communication Skills;
- Attention to Detail;
- Time Management;
- SEO Knowledge is a plus.
- Enjoying great pay and perks (we offer a very competitive and attractive package in the market);
- International work experience, opportunities, and networks in a multinational company that can take your career to the next level;
- Big scope of work and contribution with relevant leadership development;
- Opportunities to become a key member of the company and have a lot of room to make an impact in a world where organizational structures are flat and hierarchies are mostly non-existent. You will have more involvement and visibility in decision making, therefore, have a greater opportunity for responsibility growth, leadership development and career promotion;
- Fast-growth & innovation environment which promote creativity and freedom through responsibility.
- Young talented and enthusiastic management team.
Performance of Listing verification officer is evaluated based on:
- Minimum number of listings live daily.
- Timeliness and accuracy of listings approved.
$100 – $300 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!