Job Title: Liquidity Management Services, SSA Governance Product Manager – AVP
Job Req ID: 21417468
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Category: Product Management and Development
Job Family: Market Segments and Services
- Have a holistic understanding of the Liquidity Management Services business and aid in putting together materials relating to business drivers, business performance and understanding movements in these drivers.
- Execute business strategy to support organic growth targets. The candidate will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of control drivers.
- Deliver the position objectives including Overdraft process management and other Governance related issues.
- Partner with in-country product managers, in-country teams and regional teams to build and maintain strong partnerships and ensure full alignment.
- Collaborate with Operations and Technology to ensure the proper delivery of objectives within acceptable standards and re-engineer existing processes to build efficiency.
- Grow the underlying business drivers – maximizing returns while controlling risk.
- Share best practices across geographies.
- Regular interaction with the in-country product and cash teams and acting as subject matter expert across LMS Governance issues.
- Monthly tracking of Hedges/ LP to ensure that any gaps are immediately identified and corrected through close interaction with the country teams.
- Work with the LMS cluster head to ensure accuracy of the NRFF model output vis-à-vis revenue numbers shown month on month.
- Drive the end-to-end LMS assets process including working with the Regional, Product and Banking teams to ensure compliance with the Risk Acceptance Criteria (RAC), address RAC exceptions, weekly reporting, risk systems reconciliation, inactive accounts and address escalated client accounts.
- Ensure standardization of LMS offerings to minimize process disparities and capability gaps across the entire set of countries in the cluster
- Assist in preparing monthly reporting metrics for the LMS business
- Continuous improvement of LMS Governance process, including finding a long-term solution to better manage the interest maintenance process.
- Continuous monitoring of the LMS Overdrafts to ensure that there are no build-ups, and any significant adverse movements are captured on an immediate basis, corrected and escalated as appropriate.
- Lead libor/ RFR migration and ensure LMS adherence to global objectives.
- Ensure standardization of LMS offerings to minimize process disparities and capability gaps across the entire set of countries in the cluster.
- Deliver on balance sheet objectives relating to RLAP and ensure SSA delivers the targeted RLAP score, guiding geographies on the improvement of this key LMS metric.
- Work with in-country teams to ensure full compliance and timely delivery of LMS ARCM rollouts, MCA testing and CAPs.
- Work as a project manager on 2-3 cluster-wide initiatives across the SSA cluster.
- Work effectively with SSA cluster head for the rollout of related LMS product offerings.
- Create expertise in client demos on LMS related systems like Interactive Solutions.
Knowledge / Experience
- Experience in banking with relevant exposure to the Liquidity Management Services business.
- Good understanding of business drivers.
- Business Management skills.
- Exposure to all-around LMS aspects.
- Direct exposure to senior management – TTS heads, Regional partners etc.
- Leadership, Management and Team engagement.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Project Management skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to be resilient in the closure of objectives and follow through effectively.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Professional disposition and customer-focused attitude towards both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work with multiple organizations and stakeholders, including Senior Management.
- Ability to cope under pressure, multitask and exude a high level of personal integrity.
- Teamwork (given cross-functional and multiple geography interactions).
- Client relationship skills (Given extensive internal/ external client interaction requirement).
- Organizational Skills (Ability to navigate through the Citi ops/tech/product/sales hierarchies to get the work done).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!