Job Title: Legal Secretary
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide secretarial support to one or more lawyers at the firm.
- Edit and proofread all legal documents.
- Maintain attorney calendar by scheduling conferences, depositions, and meetings.
- Welcome clients and conduct initial screenings of new clients.
- Go to court proceedings and type minutes.
- Organize all legal documents and ensure they are updated.
- Ensure all court documents are in order and filed before deadlines.
- Answer emails and phone calls, and when necessary, redirect calls.
- Research and authenticate important case information.
- Prepare different legal documents including appeals, motions, and petitions.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, BL / LLB / JD
- Experience: 0-2 years work experience.
- Associate degree in legal studies or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of legal documents and terminology.
- Skilled with MS Office.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
N600,000 – N750,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!