Job Title: Legal Officer
- The Nigeria COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (CARES) Program Is a state-level intervention that seeks to mitigate the local effects of the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic, by protecting the livelihoods of existing and newly poor and vulnerable households, and supporting the recovery of local economic activity especially among MSMEs. As part of the requirements to ensure effective project delivery for the CARES RA-3 programme, there is a need to recruit qualified individuals for the State working office. This office will be domiciled in the Oyo State Investment and Public Private Partnership Agency where it shall interact closely with the Bank of Industry-GEEP and the World Bank team responsible for this project.
- The OYSIPA Law, 2019 provides for the recruitment of specialized staff to improve the Agency’s operational efficiency. Since the creation of the Agency in the last twelve months there has been increased tasks and as such a pressing need for the establishment of a Programme Management Office (OYSIPA-PMO) that will comprise a team with key job roles for significant improvement In our outputs as an Agency.
- Analyst level position who will support all the legal drafting and compilation of agreements in-house in favour of the State prior to on-ward clearance by the Ministry of Justice.
- The incumbent will be required to thoroughly draft agreements for investors that have been approved by the PPP office
- Be actively involved with the PPP Department and Project Delivery Teams during the project presentation sessions
- Liaise with the investor and the PPP office to ensure that draft agreements are submitted promptly and approved by the State’s Ministry of Justice.
- Support the PPP office on tasks as designated by the Director General of the Agency
- Perform any other duties as required by the Director General of the Agency
- Minimum of a LLB with 3 years post NYSC work experience
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in PDF format to: [email protected]
In applying for this post, please attach the following:
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified Copies of qualifications
- Names, e-mail addresses and telephone details of three referees whom we have permission to contact
- Statement of Self-evaluation. The self-evaluation must address each role requirement.
Note: No application will be considered after the closing date, or If it fails to comply with the minimum requirements.
Enquiries: Email [email protected] for application-related enquiries.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!