Job Title: Legal Counsel
Location: Benin – City, Edo State
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work independently on cases in both the High court, special courts and appellate Courts.
- Engage in preparation and review of corporate documents/ contracts and follow of processes at various government departments.
- Incorporation of companies and other related matters
- A graduate of Law minimum 2.1 in both university and law school
- Must possess at least 5 years experience post call
- Excellent command of the English language, good advocacy, evidence of proficiency in brief writing.
- Evidence of appearance and participation in trials at the appellate courts.
- Participation in election litigation or arbitration proceedings is an advantage.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft office and other legal software
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Application Closing Date
29 January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!