Job Title: Learning Design and Curriculum Manager
Job Number: 1030411
Employment Type: Full-Time
Travel: 0-25 %
Profession: Human Resources
Role Type: Individual Contributor
- Design and develop high-quality written, video, and interactive content for self-service and instructor-led delivery.
- Have skills in instructional design, learning development principles and tools, the ability to develop technical training content.
- Work closely with engineers to design, develop, and maintain technical learning content and curricula for engineering disciplines.
- Be comfortable working autonomously in an area of technical and professional skills to analyze training needs and develop complex curricula and interactive activities.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews, and product telemetry to determine performance gaps and identify opportunities, priorities, and recommended training interventions within course ware and software to improve course development strategies.
- Customize and build content to support the program strategy
- Drive the execution, implementation and delivery of the curriculum and program based on strategy, plan design and modality.
- Assist in developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to deliver learning content on rapidly changing technologies.
- Have strong project management and communication skills so that stakeholders, teammates and leadership understand timelines and milestones.
- 3+ years of experience with successful on-demand and instructor-led training programs.
- Proven skills with a variety of eLearning content creation tools.
- Demonstrated success in using data and metrics to validate assumptions, recommendations and drive lasting positive operational changes and improvements.
- Highly self-directed and comfortable in a startup environment with ambiguous and rapidly growing learning demands.
- Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- Diversity and inclusion are core to who you are:
- A collaborative team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment.
- Startup experience a plus.
- The job requires travel up to 25% travel.
- Nigeria work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Benefits / Perks
Listed below are the benefits/perks, and may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!