Job Title: Learning and Development Officer
Locations: Oyo Town/Ogbomosho – Oyo and Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
– 2 Openings
- We are looking to hire a “Learning & Development Officer”. This is a role where you will report directly to the People Excellence Manager. In this capacity, you will be responsible for determining the learning needs of operation staff and implementing the training from the needs assessments.
- Implement routine performance audits across Altara’s business units
- Determine the learning needs of operations staff by implementing training needs assessments (TNA) for the core operations units as required
- To design needed trainings and other learning projects with the performance objectives in mind
- Execute/facilitate needed training and other learning projects
- Supervising and monitoring progress made through training implemented
- Evaluating training outcomes
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the People Excellence Manager
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in related discipline
- Proven experience in training and development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Great attention to details
- Ability to think through business performance issues critically and analytically
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective Organizational skills
- Ability to receive, process, and communicate ideas and feedback effectively
- Ability to facilitate training and other learning experiences
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to: [email protected] containing the following:
- Your Resume (1-page max).
- A short paragraph as to why you are interested in the role (Half a page).
- In 5 bullet points, choose 5 individual responsibilities (listed above) and express why you would excel in the role with an example of a project you have completed in the past to support each point.
Note: Applicants should use the “Positions title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Location Oyo Town/Ogbomosho - Oyo and Ilorin, Kwara