Job Title: Learning and Development Coordinator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full Time
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Conduct learning and performance needs analyses for all campaigns and development needs for the Leadership team.
- Create and design content specific to product / campaign-specific knowledge or skill gap training
- Apply adult learning principles and instructional systems to design and refresh blended learning solutions that minimize time away from customers and maximize performance improvement
- Organize and Coordinate Training Schedules to maximize available training resources and facilities
- Design for and measure against required business outcomes; evaluate, track and report on the impact of programs and initiatives
- Effectively manage blended learning programs, including delivery schedules and facilitator pools
- Manage and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with vendors, SMEs, peers and stakeholders keeping in priority the org’s business strategy.
- Facilitate / co-facilitate learning programs and workshops; maintain high participation and high participant evaluation scores
- Proficiently use standard office tools and specialized L&D and HR tools for learning program administration and surveys (Microsoft Office, various survey tools)
- Instructional design: Strong knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional design, leadership theories and practices, and multiple learning formats
- Project management: Able to prioritize, scope, plan, budget and execute to independently move projects forward
- Critical thinking: Strong reasoning skills; able to structure thinking into logical flow and sequence that’s easy for others to understand; able to create and work with conceptual frameworks
- Communication: Crisp, compelling and practical style of organizing thoughts into writing and speech
- Business acumen: High intelligence & ability to quickly grasp complex business issues
- Stakeholder management: Collaborative and able to establish positive relationships and align others around accomplishing goals
- Facilitation: Expert facilitation skills that drive high levels of participant engagement; executive presence to credibly and confidently work with groups of senior leaders in and out of the classroom.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “L & D Coordinator” as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja