Job Title: Learning and Development Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious self-starter to join our People Operations team as a Learning and Development Associate.
- This role will be responsible for supporting the design and continuous implementation of effective learning and development initiatives in Reliance Health.
- Support the identification and design of learning solutions to support Reliance Health’s growth
- Setup, extract and troubleshoot LMS curriculum access, reports, course registrations, and course rosters
- Work with the Learning and Development Executive to solicit and incorporate team member feedback into our course content and experience
- Support the development and delivery of hybrid in-person and online training programs
- Track and monitor training consumptions through reporting and analytics
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution
- 1-2 years post NYSC experience in developing and deploying learning and development solutions
- Experience working in or with any Learning Management System is key, and other technology such as MS Suite
- Healthcare experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Reliance Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!