Job Title: Lead – Talent & Organizational Performance
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for identifying opportunity areas and analyzing models for data-driven strategy across the talent management continuum.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributing to the overall talent strategy; coming up with proposals for achieving the talent agenda strategic vision; planning and executing talent engagement and experience initiatives in Egbin; developing programme content for proposed initiatives; recommending new techniques and roadmap to achieving the talent goals.
- Working with management to identify business needs, challenges and opportunities as it relates to the Talent agenda; evaluating existing talent management processes (across the end to end continuum) and recommending improvements.
- Supporting the design of a frameworks for developing future leaders in Egbin; collaborating with business schools and other third parties to develop and deliver cutting-edge leadership programmes, learning and development initiatives and training.
- Designing policies, processes and programs that support the overall talent strategy in relation to organizational architecture, planning, development and management.
- Gathering and analyzing talent needs and developing strategies to meet these needs; developing action plans to overcome talent challenges and recommending improvements based on market and competitive trends; identifying and developing new opportunities for talent management.
- Supporting change management efforts as they relate to organizational culture.
- Providing workforce insights and data analytics on talent management, analyzing workforce data and industry trends to guide recommendations on talent related issues, policies and practices.
- Promoting strong interpersonal relations, marketing the talent management agenda in a creative and effective manner; deploying tactical plans that enables the delivery of the talent strategy; cultivating and maintaining partnerships and alliances with external entities; developing reciprocal relationships with the domestic and international HR community in areas such as best practices and benchmarking.
- Leading on all aspects of performance management and objective setting across the company.
- Supporting the design of a robust performance management strategy tied to quantitative and qualitative organizational goals for Egbin in close collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Develop efficient systems for collection information on performance
- Gathering and analyzing cross-functional performance data
- Presenting statistical performance analysis and recommending solutions
- Design and review policies related to employee performance
- Identify, report and resolve workplace or interpersonal barriers to performance
- Assist in developing an effective staff resourcing model
- Review/ maintain/ update the organization’s structure, job descriptions and manning levels in line with business need and requirement.
- Coordinate staff placement on org structure and development of career and succession plans.
- Supporting Organization Development maintain SMART companywide Skills Gap Analysis/ and, with the Head HR, transform our gaps into a short and long term Organization Development Strategy
Education and Work Experience
- Minimum of a degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 8 -12 years of relevant experience.
- Professional qualifications (CIPD, CIPM, SHRM) is a must.
- Post graduate qualification in Organizational Development, HR or equivalent is desirable.
- Experience in Change Management, Organization Psychology, Organization Design is preferred.
- Specialized training in Data Analytics, performance and talent management is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience of organization design and development.
- Experience of working with senior management teams on the design and delivery of complex change
- Experience in talent management practices, strategy development and execution.
Skills and Competencies:
- Innovation/Out-of-the-box thinking – ability to seek out ideas and adopt creative approaches to work.
- Change Management – ability to support and drive organizational and cultural transformation.
- Demonstrated track record of success in- supporting strategic people initiatives; coalition and relationship building, management across a diverse group of stakeholders, supporting cross-functional and business initiatives in diverse and complex organizational settings.
- Emotional Intelligence – ability to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Communication Skills – ability to deploy verbal, nonverbal and visual communication and to convey, share ideas and feelings effectively including listening, speaking, observing and empathizing.
- Adaptability – flexible, agile mindset, optimistic approach; committed to overcoming challenges; comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Professional growth – desire to grow professionally and seek out new opportunities to learn quickly and take initiative
- Financial Savvy – ability to interpret financial information and its impact on the business at an intermediate level and substantiate strategic people decisions with financial data and results.
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills – strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to balance the big picture with detailed steps to reach the end goal; ability to balance multiple projects, organize and manage resources necessary to drive the delivery and completion of projects on time, in scope and within budget.
- Integrity and clarity in all communications and interactions.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!