Innovectives, an integrated fintech company, is a Payment Facilitator, licensed Agent Banking Services Provider, inter-bank Payment Aggregator as a well as a certified mobile Point of Sale solution provider.
Innovectives facilitates digital, mobile and e-payment payment services such as Customer-to-Customer [C2C] Business-to- Business [B2B], Business-to-customer [B2C], Customer-to-Business [C2B], Business-to-Government [B2G], Government-to-Citizen [G2C] transactions across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Software Engineer
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
- Develop / Modify / Maintain / Enhance internally developed applications to match business processes and requirements
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to test / production and support
- Working directly with other software engineers, testers, and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the software development technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Active in Agile development methodologies or other methodology used in the organization
- Support test cycles providing document and code reviews, and perform web and mobile application deployments
- Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related equivalent experience.
- Proficient in programming Java language C# and python is a plus.
- Familiar with frameworks like Quarkus, Spring boot, MVC, DM
- Familiar with Microservices Architecture and Docker
- Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ e.tc
- Utilize tools such as Git, Jira in the software development process.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the shortlist criteria will be contacted.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!