Job Title: Lead Commissioning Piping / Mechanical / Process Engineer – M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 9 Months
Employee Status: Employee
- SPIE Services Nigeria Limited is currently looking for a Lead Commissioning Piping/Mechanical/Process Engineer to join her work force here in Nigeria.
- The Lead Commissioning Piping/Mechanical/Process Engineer is required to carry out these activities in the following Phase of the project.
Pre commissioning & Commissioning Preparation Phase:
- Involved in the supervision of the preparation of status index & data base and verify the proper allocation of equipment in their respective subsystems.
- Check the piping test packs breakdown and comments the pipework procedure with special dedication of the cleaning & flushing procedure.
- Prepare & implement comments on the Operational Test procedures.
- Verify and monitor the preparation of pre-commissioning / commissioning dossiers.
Pre commissioning and Commissioning Execution Phase (on the Yard):
- Assist the CSL in his activities and hence the works that have been delegated to him.
- Provide reports as per project requirements.
- Participate in all discipline related meetings and technical discussions.
- Check and responsible for the conformity of the pipework versus PIDs.
- Attend / monitor the pipe work flushing & cleaning and reinstatement activities.
- Ensure that each subsystem dossier has reached the “ready for Commissioning” and “ready for startup” status with associated punch list.
- To assist Engineering and coordinate the different documents issued by PTR, HAZOP and to gather response issued by each discipline.
- To attend / monitor operational tests.
- Liaise with the Commissioning Site Leader and the different Systems Engineers.
- To participate to the punch list clearance activities.
Commissioning Execution Phase (Offshore):
- Participate in Job safety analysis and report and report any unsafe acts or conditions observed.
- To attend / monitor operational tests and load tests for rotating equipment.
- To attend / monitor pre-start up activities final leak test & inerting and ESD demo & integration/merging with existing facilities.
- Lead piping / mechanical / process engineer with more than 10 years Experience.
- Onshore/offshore experience
- Knowledgeable of OPERCOM/ICAPS.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 10 years or more
- SAS / HUET
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Total Years Experience 10-20