Job Title: Lead, Benefits and Payroll Management
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To plan and Implement a timely and accurate in-house Payroll System in line with the Payroll Strategy and manage employees compensation and benefits to ensure continued competitiveness and internal parity.
- Wholly own and manage the payroll process, providing functional support, data entry, training, troubleshooting and required guidance
Formulate and Implement the Operations’ Payroll Strategy in line with policies and procedures
- Prompt advice of payroll inputs to Payroll Service provider.
- Review of payroll service provider payroll files for accuracy.
- Accurate and on-time payment of employees’ salaries and other on-roll payouts.
- Provide support in the maintenance and revision of payroll system, policies, procedures and short-and long-range planning.
- Analyze and interpret payroll operations and policies to staff and the company in general
- Ensure payroll balancing and systems integrity.
- Provide timely and accurate information for payroll audits, while ensuring confidentiality of payroll information.
Ensure effective staff salary cost allocation and reporting:
- Calculate, allocate and maintain employee staff costs in line with approved Cost codes.
- Accurate management reporting on employee salary costs for trends analysis and budgeting.
Reporting & MIS:
- Flash & Forecast Monthly reporting to Finance.
- Payroll Analytical reporting.
- Maintain and develop custom reports exclusively from the HRMS/automated tool to meet management reporting requirements.
- Monthly HC report to Finance.
- Ad Hoc reports whenever required.
Payroll data processing:
- Quarterly SIP validation.
- Annual Increment, Mid-Year increment data validation & process compliance.
Effective implementation of the Sales Incentive Plan:
- Provide analytical & technical support for the delivery of the company’s Sales Incentive programs.
- Ensure prompt and accurate payment of SIP.
- Responsible for management of employee benefits such as airtime and data allocation, medical administration, celebratory voucher issuance and staff mobile handset issuance.
Effective Relationship Management with relevant statutory organizations:
- Effective relationship management with statutory organizations such as Pension Fund Administrators, Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria and Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund.
HR process & system implementation:
- HR data input based on timelines in SLA document.
- Improve utilisation of key automation tools.
- Identifies HRIS/automation training needs of end users and provides such learning interventions on a regular basis.
- Provide guidance and support to employees on relevant HRMS and automations queries.
- Ensure audit flags are minimized or non-existent.
Skills & Knowledge
- First Degree in Human Resources / Behavioral Sciences
- A professional qualification of CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM is desirable
- 3-5 years’ experience in HR Operations, with at least 2 years in payroll process review and management
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices
- Very good understanding of state and federal tax legislations
- Prior Compensation Market Pricing and Salary Survey Completion experience
- Ability to handle high levels of responsibility, self-directed, with strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to use logic to solve difficult problems quickly by separating relevant and irrelevant information; establishes facts, obtains all pertinent information before making decisions and bases decisions on concrete evidence
- Strong work ethic and team player
- High degree of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with various levels of management
- Analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Nigeria