Job Title: L&D Associate (Technical Trainer)
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Trainer to manage L&D programs for employees in the Technology division. You will develop technical training programs and help the team develop skills that will make them better professionals.
- Technical trainers must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude. Additionally, we expect you to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
- The goal is to contribute to the development of employees’ technical/IT skills to meet organizational needs.
- Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements
- Produce training schedules and classroom agenda
- Determine course content according to objectives
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.)
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
- Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
- Degree in a relevant Technical field
- Proven experience as technical trainer
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Ability to address training needs
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!