Job Title: Financial Consultant / Advisor – Proposed Medical Diagnostic and Services Provision Scheme (MDSPS)
- Ibile Holdings Limited (IBILE) proposed with the Ministry of Health and obtained Lagos State Government’s (LASG) approval for a medical services support initiative tagged Medical Diagnostics and Services Provision Scheme (MDSPS)”.
- The purpose is to improve healthcare delivery in Lagos State, by utilizing private investment to deliver identified deficient medical diagnostic, investigative and many other healthcare related services in public healthcare facilities – specifically to those at the Primary and Secondary levels.
- These services will be procured via Structured deferred payments (leases) from selected private service providers / vendors and the use of private investments is in recognition of the inelastic demand on government’s inadequate funds for development projects and services.
Scope of Work
The successful Consultant is expected to fully deliver the plan taking into consideration the detailed scope of work as indicated below:
- Provision of Financial Advisor services necessary for the actualization of the proposed Medical Diagnostic and Service Provision Scheme and in accordance with best global practices.
- Ensuring the bankability of the Scheme to attract private investors / private capital and to at least operate commercially (break-even) if not profitably whilst utilizing robust digital and other forms of technology to support the project and eliminate leakages.
- Design strategic funding procurement and Insurance plan for the variety of services using the outcome of the Needs Assessment
- Advise on Project Viability and Sustainability.
- Guide the cultivation of private investments / capital inflow into the Project to relinquish public funding.
- Advise on emerging opportunities to expand the availability and accessibility to the Project
- Collaborate on the Marketing of the Scheme.
- Oversee the course of the financial plan, reporting its performance, and updating it, as may become necessary, to ensure the viability and sustainability of the Project.
- The selected Consultant / Advisor will work with Ibile the Implementation Committee of the Scheme / Project stakeholders and any LASG Institution with strategic role in the actualization of the Scheme
- The Financial Consultant or its representative will be a member on the Project’s Advisory and Management Committees.
- These are the Policy and Operations organs of the Project.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Criteria
- The Consultant should preferably be a registered Practicing Firm; whose Principal Officers should hold professional qualifications registrable with recognized Professional Accounting and Financial Services Regulatory Bodies both in Nigeria and globally.
- The Principal Consultant, and or nominated Team Lead for the service, should have a minimum of fifteen (15) years post-qualification work experience.
- The Firm should have a minimum of five (5) years post-registration practice experience and multi-disciplinary service experience.
- The Firm and its Principal must have had proven professional capabilities on Financial Advisory, Scheme Arrangement and Reporting assignments / tasks; similar to those required for the MDSPS Project.
- The Consultant, will, however, be required to show the evidence(s) of its experience and track record of good performance in Financial Practice and evidence of job completion within the last three (3) years.
The State Government would consider Consultants duly registered to practice in Nigeria and with proven capabilities on such assignment. To apply, the Consultant must show evidence of considerable experience and track records of good performance in their area of interest. In addition, the Consultant is to submit & fulfill the following documentation and conditions:
- A Covering Letter summarizing content of the pre-qualification documents;
- Certificate of Incorporation of Company / Firms registration in Nigeria;
- Evidence of current registration with Lagos State Public Procurement Agency (PPA);
- Evidence of current registration of the Firm(s) with recognized Professional bodies;
- The Firm’s general structure and detailed curriculum vitae profile / particulars of staff of the Firm or Consortium with areas of specialization;
- The last 3-Years Audited Financial Statements and latest Management Accounts; (2018, 2019, 2020).
- Evidence of similar experience in two (2) assignments in the past five years with evidence of Letters of Award and Certificate of Job Completion;
- Copies of VAT registration with TIN number and evidence of VAT remittance for last Three (3) years; 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Detailed methodology as well as work plan to be used in line with objectives and scope of service project.
Application Closing Date
12noon, 13th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Expression of Interests (EOI) in English with One (1) original copy and Three (3) other copies in a sealed envelope clearly marked “EOI: MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC AND SERVICES PROVISION SCHEME (MDSPS), indicating “Financial” and delivered to:
The Managing Director / CEO,
Ibile Holdings Limited,
Kajola House, 62 / 64 Campbell Street,
- It should be noted that this EOI does not constitute a commitment on the part of the State and / or the lbile Holdings Limited to award the project to any Consultant(s) expressing interest.
- Furthermore, submission of documents shall not entitle any of the interested parties to any claim against the State and / or the Ibile Holdings Limited by virtue of such party having responded to the EOl.
- All costs incurred by respondents as a result of this EOI and any subsequent requests for information shall be for the respondent’s account only.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!