Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Ref No: req26872
Location: Benin, Edo
Team: Quality & Sustainality
Job Grade: 3
About Your New Job
- The Laboratory Technician role comprises supporting Brand protection and food safety through implementation and assurance of compliance to all company specified standards.
- To support plant packaging and raw material management program.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Implementation and monitoring of al laboratory checks to CCH and/or Coca Cola standards and frequency including raw materials.
- Conduct Quality clients as per Quality Plan as and when required, responsible for the administration of all chemical and/or microbiological requirements. Ability to input all data to SAP.
- Detention of all non-conforming product analysis of same, generation of and implementation of outcome, and reporting of each to the Plant Manager.
- Implementation of corrective actions generated from day-to-day activities including Quality results, consumer complaints, microbiological trends etc.
- HACCP program support.
- Reporting / Analysis of QA Technician compliance to the PCM.
- Manage line raw material and ingredient trial process.
- Generate Statistical Process Control Studies.
What You Need To Be Successful
Education / knowledge / Experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent 3 yeas
- Technical dexterity
- Trade test certificates
- At least 6 months experience within a food/ drinks production environment
- Computer literacy
Do You Have These Skills:
- Able to communicate effectively at al levels.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work 3-shift pattern.
- Work unsupervised within a team environment
- Problem solving ability
- Previous experience of Quality risk analysis/management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!