Job Title: Laboratory Scientist / Phlebotomist
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Receive, label and analyze samples (blood, toxic, tissue etc.)
- Design and execute laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings
- Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypothesis using refined scientific methods
- Organize and store all chemical substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment
- Degree in Microbiology, Chemistry, Biology or relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year solid proven experience as a Lab scientist, phlebotomistor relevant position.
- Experience in operating electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment and potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, infectious bacteria, biohazards etc.).
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and database systems.
- Available to resume immediately.
N100,000 Monthly (Net)
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!