Eleganza-Azidah Cosmetics Limited, a cosmetics manufacturing company is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Chemist
- We are looking for an experienced Laboratory chemist (in Cosmetics or Table water production) to work with us
- Formulating and establishing product design and performance objectives, normally in consultation with other functions, including research, marketing and production, as well as contractors, suppliers and customers;
- Devising new processes, or refining existing ones, to optimize the manufacturing process;
- Planning, carrying out and supervising process trials in laboratory/ factory
- Devising methods for making products at the required scale and/or evaluating existing processes to identify areas for improvement
- Product specifications;
- Reading and writing technical reports and specifications, and maintaining appropriate records;
- Initiating and generating ideas based on reading and research.
- Working with product pipelines at various stages of development;
- Developing formulae, specifications and label declarations, and ensuring compliance with the finished
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative experiments
- Maintain lab equipment
- Ensure compliance with laboratory health and safety guidelines
- Sterilize equipment and store materials in secure places
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field
- Additional certification (Master’s degree or a PhD) is a plus
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a laboratory chemist in the skincare/cosmetics industry
- Proficiency with computers and scientific equipment.
- Strong technical skills.
- Good knowledge of laboratory health and safety standards
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to details
- The ability to work well independently, with minimum supervision
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on several tasks or projects concurrently
- Commercial acumen and an awareness of the business value of work undertaken
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 0-4
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos