Job Title: Knowledge Management / Communications Officer (EU-ACT)
Location: Abuja, Sub Saharan Africa, NG
Department: Business Delivery
Contract Type: Locally Engaged
Pay Band: 6
Duration: Fixed term contract ending December 2022
- The post holder will be responsible for component level coordination and management of EU-ACT Agents for Citizen-driven Transformation Programme’s knowledge management and communication process.
- You will work closely with and support the Communications/Media Manager, M&E Lead, and component teams in planning, implementation and management of the Knowledge Management and communication process, ensuring effective translation of results into communication products in clear alignment with the programme’s mission, objectives, outputs and outcomes – to meet client, corporate and programme quality standards.
- Graduate level education
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with an FCR (Justice, Security and Conflict) project
- Demonstrable experience of working as part of a successful team / function
- Proven experience of scheduling and supporting meetings with internal stakeholders/ external partners
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience of operating in a complex, multi-cultural context
Naira 8,106,740 per annum
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in Nigeria.
- A connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ 8,106,740 per annum NGN 8,106,740 per annum Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja, Sub Saharan Africa, NG