Job Title: Relationship Officer – Midlevel
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
About the Job
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategies necessary to acquire and sustain accounts in the commercial sector of the market
- Maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships/prospects
- Identify customer needs / buyer values and proactively seek to provide products/ services to meet the identified needs
- Review applications for credit facility (in line with the Bank’s policy) and make appropriate recommendations / decisions
- Manage assigned credit portfolio and monitor the quality of existing credit relationships on a continuous basis
- Analyze and screen applications for credit based on the Bank’s credit risk procedures
- Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credit facilities on assigned accounts
- Regularly contact customers via telephone calls and physical marketing visits to obtain feedback on service quality and customer satisfaction levels
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints and issues
- Assist customers in the account opening process
- Prepare monthly activity and performance reports for Regional Head’s attention
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of subordinate staff
- Establish performance objectives and targets for Account Officers and prepare timely and objective performance appraisal on them
- Participate in regional and other team meetings
- Act on behalf of and perform other tasks as assigned by the Branch Manager.
- Two (2) years marketing experience in a Commercial Bank.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with ‘Relationship Officer – Midlevel’ as email subject.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!