Job Title: Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct market research, analysis, and assessment of prospective clients
- Conversion of ideal prospects to clients so that set target can be met and exceeded
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with each of your corporate accounts
- Maximize business portfolio of each of your corporate accounts
- Ensure compliance to contract terms
- Ensure accurate submission of invoices to clients
- Ensure correct and up to date reconciliation of client account
- Bachelor’s Degree in any course.
- 2 or more work experience as a key account manager, experience in the travel industry will be an added advantage.
- Having sales/customer service/aviation certification will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work with a multicultural group and adapt to changing needs of a team.
- Flexible hard-working attitude.
- Good listening, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!