A Junior Oracle Developer is needed at Triversa Solutions Limited
TriVersa Limited specialises in providing Enterprise Intelligence solutions, Business and compliance solution to our clients in financial services, Oil and Gas Sector, Public Sector and Telecommunication services.
We assist clients in making more informed decisions and gain better insight through innovative technologies and data in line with their aspirations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Oracle Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate will have recent development skills in Oracle Systems Analysis, Data Analysis, ETL Development, Application development leveraging API, SQL and PL/SQL Development, Data Migration and automated test scripting leveraging Python or Ruby. Between 6 to 12 months experience in the following will be advantageous:
- Knowledge of supporting systems that leverages Oracle as data storage
- Oracle E-business Suite 11i, APEX, Oracle Applications Framework
- Database tuning tools (analysing SQL trace files, using EXPLAIN PLAN)
- Comfortable with live data fixes (production support)
- Automated test Scripting (with Ruby, Python, etc.)
We are looking for candidates with intermediate knowledge of Oracle databases and or e-Business suite with a minimum of 6 months experience. In particular:
- You are driven by your passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions
- Work with Business Analyst and solution managers to produce the right solution
- Strive continuously for professional growth and improvement
- You thrive in a quickly changing environment, able to adapt and respond to the ambiguity/unknown. Speed is what will enable us to disrupt and extend our lead over the competition.
- Unleash creativity and innovation to solve challenging problems
- Contribute to an environment that fosters trust, positivity, and open and honest communication with the ability to have fun and laugh at ourselves
- Honour and respect each individual’s work and ability to work under significant pressure
- Self-motivated, organised and can effectively work with a small highly focused leadership team
- Manage development and implementation workloads relating to the delivery of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or e-business suite solutions
- Ability to work alongside the existing development team to build/configure amazing solutions and software for clients
- Keen to gain significant experience in development, Configuration, Implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or e-business suite solutions
- Other duties include assisting with ERP migration and general daily and monthly tasks. Ensure upgrades are thoroughly planned, documented and implemented. Run standard routines as per procedures.
Do you have?
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
- Minimum of six months experience of the above
- Keen to develop skills in Business Intelligence and Big data solutions
- Intermediate-level skills in web development and scripting tools
- Good knowledge of operating systems and enterprise software configuration
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Some knowledge and understanding of web service API’s, server-side coding,
- Some experience maintaining and supporting dev. and prod. environments
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Some experience of configuring, implementing and management of ERP systems
- Some experience with data integration tools and extract transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Knowledge of industry-leading Analytics, Business Intelligence, Customer Intelligence and data management tools
- Familiar with automated testing, code quality tools, and continuous integration
- Experience with an Agile or hybrid approach to development & project management software
- Working at a client site in Lagos, Nigeria
N100,000 – N250,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a growing and dynamic company. To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send a copy of your CV
- Please apply if your profile fits the above skillset
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!