Job Title: Junior IT Officer
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Role / Function
- IT support (Hardware, Software, Networking, Biometrics, CCTV Cameras etc.)
Span of Control
- The role reports administratively to Unit Head and technically to the Group IT Head.
- The role envisages working with full diligence to support IT functions.
This position will have the overall accountability to support IT functions as mentioned below:
- Trouble shoot IT related issues
- Ensure timely support is provided
- Escalate the issue immediately to the reporting Manager if not solved within stipulated period of time
Qualification & Experience
- OND / HND / B.Sc. in Computer Science / IT
- He should have at 5 years of experience in manufacturing industries providing IT support
Required Skill Sets:
- Full knowledge of the various functions in IT
- Installations of desktops/laptops/OS/application software and other software
- Biometrics / access control machines
- CCTV cameras
- LAN (networking, laying cables, re-crimping, trunking of cables etc.)
- Communication & Organizational skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Must adapt self to dynamic profiles of users
- To give support to residents (company’s quarters) for internet connection on a regular basis.
- If support is required on Sundays or public holidays, the candidate must make himself available on call basis.
On permanent basis. Salary as per Industry standards in commensuration of qualification, experience and salary (N90,000 Gross) + inconvenience allowance as applicable, deserving candidates can be offered more.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Sango Ota, Ogun