Job Title: Junior / Intermediate Android Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos + Partly Virtual
Reporting Line: Lead, Mobile Developer
The purpose of this role is to create, maintain and implement the source code to develop android applications and programs that meet the needs and requirements of the clients/users.
- Design, code and maintain android mobile applications & application submission to App store.
- Develop mobile applications that bridge the gap between elegant front-end design and existing enterprise back end architectures.
- Provide post-implementation support, including but not limited to, monitoring application performance and debugging existing code.
- Modify existing applications to correct errors i.e. fix bugs; adapt applications to allow each to adapt new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Develop new products, new features and maintenance of existing software using agile practices as part of a collaborative and open environment.
The Ideal Person
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Knowledge of NATIVE android programming.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!