Job Title: Junior Full Stack Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience / Qualifications
- A degree / Master’s degree with 2-5 years work experience.
- Has experience working with a fintech company i.e Ren money, piggyvest etc
- Demonstrated experience of having taken large-scale initiatives from conception through to production, while continuing to support, optimize, and iterate
- Deep knowledge of at least one front-end framework React, Angular, Vue as well as experience with responsive design interface development
- Extensive experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
- Working knowledge of at least one complementary front-end languages / frameworks (ex : React, Angular, Vue )
- Deep understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database, ORMs / ODMs and Web storage API (front end)
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
- Strength with at least one web server technology (ex : Apache, Nginx)
- Strength working within at least one cloud hosting platform (ex : AWS, GCP)
- Confident working with tools and editors (ex : Grunt, Sublime, Atom, JSLint)
- Measured experience with unit, integration, e2e and UI testing, with at least one relevant testing framework
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!