Job Title: Junior Full Stack Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree with 2-5 years work experience.
- Has experience working with a fintech company i.e Ren money, piggyvest etc
- Demonstrated experience of having taken large-scale initiatives from conception through to production, while continuing to support, optimize, and iterate
- Deep knowledge of at least one front-end framework React, Angular, Vue as well as experience with responsive design interface development
- Extensive experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
- Working knowledge of at least one complementary front-end languages / frameworks (ex : React, Angular, Vue )
- Deep understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database, ORMs / ODMs and Web storage API (front end)
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
- Strength with at least one web server technology (ex : Apache, Nginx)
- Strength working within at least one cloud hosting platform (ex : AWS, GCP)
- Confident working with tools and editors (ex : Grunt, Sublime, Atom, JSLint)
- Measured experience with unit, integration, e2e and UI testing, with at least one relevant testing framework.
N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ N100,000 NGN N100,000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos