Job Title: Junior Electrical Engineer
Location: Gboko, Benue
Reports to: Assistant Manager (Electrical)
Direct Reports / Subordinates: Electricians, Helpers
- Overseeing maintenance of electrical equipment for optimum performance.
- Raises indent for replacement of plant parts.
- Modify where necessary controls & power supply for effective / efficient operations.
- Ensure zero accident / safe working environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures / enforces maximum safety procedure in execution of all jobs.
- Supervises all planned and corrective maintenance jobs for effective / efficient plant operation.
- Participates in new equipment installations and commissioning.
- Organizes work schedules / manpower allocation of daily jobs in the plant.
- Perform power analysis on electricity consumptions.
- Modifies control for smooth process operations.
Ensure compliance with the following requirements:
- NIS ISO 14001: 2015 EMS
- NIS ISO 9001: 2015 QMS
- NIS ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc / HND Engineering in the relevant discipline with minimum of 2years post NYSC experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer Literacy with proficiency in:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Power Point
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Gboko, Benue