Job Title: Junior DevOps / SRE Engineer
- We are looking for a DevOps/SRE Engineer to help us set up and maintain reliable systems that improve customer experience.
- Your responsibilities will include designing infrastructure as Code, deploying product updates, identifying production issues before they impact on our SLAs and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) and DevOps practices, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Take Responsibility for ensuring smooth cloud-based IT operations
- Work with Developers to provide tools to enable continuous Integration
- Administer Kubernetes Cluster
- Be on Call as would be required
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Bachelor Degree with a technical major (Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Physics).
- System Administration / System Engineering Certification in Unix / Linux/ AWS/Azure
- 3 to 4 years of experience in administering production systems.
- The ideal candidate for this role is one that is a builder and a problem solver at heart.
- The candidate needs to :
- Have an understanding of the Three ways: The principle Underpinning Devops
- Have experience working as a DevOps engineer or playing a similar role
- Have experience working with Kubernetes in a production environment.
- Have a working knowledge of Continuous Integration with Jenkins or similar tools
- Have experience deploying and maintaining production workloads on AWS
- Have working knowledge of NodeJS
- Current Understanding of best practices regarding System Security Measures
- Relevant AWS and Kubernetes Certi cation is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!