Pillarcraft Nigeria – Our client, a fast growing Architectural and Interior Design company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Architect
Employment Type: Full-time
- Taking comprehensive measurements of project spaces.
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of a proposed project, including constraining factors such as; environmental impact and project budget.
- Carry assignments to completion with considerable independence in accordance with project objectives, professional standards, and policies and procedures
- Inspect and supervises the inspection of construction projects while in progress and upon completion for adherence to plans and specification; advises contractors on the interpretation of plans and specifications; approves minor designs changes in the course of the construction; reviews contractors’ requests for payment.
- Conducts research and special studies pertaining to buildings and facilities development and maintenance; prepares reports and recommendations for review
- Prepares materials, writes construction specifications, and prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
- Wall elevations and detailed construction drawings
- Assist in visual presentations (interiors and exteriors)
- Knowledge on site supervision and project management
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer- aided design (CAD) applications.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- BS or MS Degree in Architecture
- The ideal candidate should have not less than 2years experience in similar capacity.
- The ideal candidate must live in Abuja. Only candidates resident in Abuja will be considered.
- In line with the complete Industry Standard.
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Samples of your designs to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Only qualified candidtate will be shortlisted.
- The ideal candidate should be available to resume immediately
- Interview will be conducted between Sept. 3rd and 4th, Resumption will be on the 7th of September, 2020.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!