Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Ogbomosho / Oyo Town, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a “Junior Accountant”. This is a role where you will report directly to the Internal Accounting Analyst. In this capacity you will be responsible for providing the financial results of the company.
- Bookkeep, prepare and record journal entries.
- Track income and expenses, and be able to prepare detailed revenue and expense reports when necessary.
- Complete monthly bank and revenue account reconciliations.
- Interface with managers and executives concerning questions and issues.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts.
- Assist with monthly end Reconciliation of accounts (Purchases, sales, inventory, expenses, transfers, payments, deposits).
- Work to continuously improve accounting/finance procedures and internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited university
- 1 year+ of working for a consumer finance company, Microfinance Company or a bank.
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and face interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Commitment to achieving performance goals.
- Familiarity and experience using accounting technology programs.
- Familiarity with tax accounting for finance companies in Nigeria, highly required.
- Great at time management, multitasking and prioritizations skills.
- Branch office: Oyo Town/Ogbomosho. The role may require some domestic travel.
N30,000 – N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications containing the following below to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email:
- Your Resume (1-page max.)
- A short paragraph as to why you are interested in the role (Half a page)
- In 5 bullet points, choose 5 individual responsibilities (listed above) and express why you would excel in the role with an example of a project you have completed in the past to support each point.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!