Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: JumiaPay Intern – Jumia (Internship)
- You will leverage relation building with Top NMV drivers (e.g Dstv, Gotv, Spectranet etc ) & build partnerships by signing a direct contract for Jumiapay & boost our Unit economics.
- Leverage strong market, contact and industry knowledge to identify and develop unique selling propositions for JumiaPay.
- Manage business development efforts by actively driving strategic partnerships to closure, while ensuring strict alignment with JumiaPay objectives.
- Steer relationship management with major stakeholders and top executives to move projects forward in timely manner.
- Led partnership initiation development and request technical integration documentation once contract is signed.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences from a reputable university.
- Experience in a driving business development activity in a Fintech.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!