Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT User Support
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of effective IT support to the entirety of the organization, by driving adoption of service level requirements by the IT organization, providing first-level support for end-users of IT products and services, and monitoring service levels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Service Level Management: Provide support in the negotiation of service level requirements for each catalogued IT service, ensure adherence to agreed service levels, diagnose service delivery problems, and initiates actions to maintain or improve service levels.
- Issue Logging: Perform daily service desk operations such as logging and capturing of user’s requests and provide first level issue resolution, and support. The Position Holder is also responsible for monitoring, and tracking incidents reported to the service desk to the point of resolution.
- First-Level Issue Resolution: Provide 1st level technical support for users on IT-related issues by identifying root causes, providing suitable solutions, and where appropriate escalating for resolution at appropriate levels.
- User Access Management: Manage user access to, and rights on applications and services. The Position Holder is also responsible for enforcing adherence to IT service desk policies and procedures.
- Service Level Monitoring: Continuously monitor and report service levels to ensure responsiveness of IT to business.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!