IT Technician (Hardware)
- Installation of PC hardware
- Check and maintain computer hardware such as mouses and keyboards
- Install, configure and manage software and their functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Assist in and plan training, development and education for new software and hardware
- Troubleshoot to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Maintain records / logs of repairs and fixes
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as an IT Technician
- Problem solver and attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Hands-on experience with diverse computer systems and networks
- In-depth knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
16th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nigeria