Job Title: IT Support Officer (NYSC)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work with IT Officer to provide IT solutionsto all staff.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components.
- Conduct consistent network backup operations.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Setting up accounts for staff, educate them on log in and resolve issues arising.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- Are you a Corp Member seeking for a Place of Primary Assignment in Lagos? do you have the relevant IT skills? are you passionate about building a career in a corporate environment? then you are the right person we are looking for.
- First Degree in Computer Science.
- Must be a serving Corp member.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proximity to Ikoyi will be a big plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proactiveness and willingness to learn
- Ability to work with minimal supervision,
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!