Job Title: IT Support Officer
Ref No: 227956
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Department: SE IT
Mode of Employment: Temporary / Full-time
- Providing day-to-day technical support (locally and remotely) to employees for a range of hardware and software related systems
- Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users, which includes trouble shooting, fault rectification and problem escalation.
- Provides effective and timely resolution of users’ problems, queries or complaints. Assists in hardware and software evaluation and recommends upgrades or improvements to IT infrastructure.
- Diagnosing problem source through discussions with users and coordinating with internal organization support and operations groups and/or with vendors to resolve problems
- Supporting VIP, by the local presence in any VIP related issue and monitor / follow-up any reported issue
- Provide feedback to customers with reference to status of problem, and ensure all parties are kept up to date based on user feedback and/or recurring complaints/incident
Your opportunities for personal growth:
- Team work to reach common goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer Science and Information Technology domain, or equal, with hands-on experience in IT implementation in a local / global set-up
- 3-5 years of total working experience in a similar role.
- Availability to Travel / move between sites.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!