Job Title: IT Service Manager (Ultra Modern Supermarket)
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing installation, maintenance, upgrading and security of all information technology aspect.
- Providing technical support to the business and the organization’s employee.
- Training non-technical workers on the business’s information systems.
- Designing systems and assess the effectiveness of technology resources.
- Determine the practicality of changes and modification of systems.
- Maintaining records of software licenses and subscriptions.
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers scanners and more.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Graduate in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
- Experience: 2 – 5 years.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “IT Support Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates living in Arepo and its environs should apply.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Arepo, Ogun