Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Managing resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Conducting risk assessments for projects
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
- At least 2 years experience
- PMP Certified and at least one project experience
- Advanced computer skills and indepth knowledge of different operating systems, network administration and service desk administration
- Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams involved with them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management and explain technical issues
- Analytical and problemsolving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion
- Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: [email protected] using the job role as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!