Job Title: IT Products Service Technician / Engineer
- Provide technical support for clients experiencing hardware, software and network issues.
- Monitoring equipment performance and developing preventive maintenance measures.
- Conducting quality assurance and safety checks on all equipment and providing recommendations about new features and products improvement.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, networks, manage and resolving service request tickets.
- Promptly following up on service requests and providing technical support for equipment end users
- Setting up, installing new IT equipment, configuring operating systems, diagnosing and fixing network, hardware or software challenges.
- Managing data back-ups and managing risk to avoid network and system external threats.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar fields.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in providing IT technical or engineering service support to an organization.
- Ability to multi-tasked, handle multiple requests, manage competing priorities without being overwhelmed.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Cover Letter, CV and Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!