Conceptual Integrated Consult is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
- Provides robust IT platforms and infrastructure to support business operations.
- Assists in implementing IT strategies, policies and procedures.
- Negotiates and drives the enforcement of Service Level Agreements with contractors to ensure continuous delivery of IT services.
- Develops and executes company-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Plans, designs and maintains data networks and servers
- Provides technical support to users on network issues
- Administers day-to-day operations of networks and servers
- Implements LAN/WAN maintenance and management procedures.
- Establishes and maintains user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges on the company intranet
- Conducts daily server backup and archival and oversees the day-to-day operation of computer networks.
- Plans, recommends and assists in the design of telecommunications system to be used within
- Installs, supports and maintains both physical and virtual network servers and appliances
- Liaises with the Internet Service Providers and other vendors for cost effective services in line with Service Level Agreements
- Maintains computer peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers and ensures that these are prepared and ready to be used
- Manages relationship with service providers to ensure seamless, cost effective and hitch free internet connectivity
- Provides support and maintenance to the business’ software and applications
- Creates accounts for new users in the company’s active directory server and assigns access rights to software applications.
- Develops and executes company-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plans with respect to software, data and applications
- Performs quality control checks on new software and programmes to ensure that they are in line with service level agreements and are compatible with existing facilities.
- Liaises with external software vendors and consultants for advice on appropriate computer software to effectively support business operations.
- Performs the addition, removal and updates of staff data and access rights in line with the information security policy
- Minimum of HND / BSc. in Information Technology or related fields.
- A minimum of at least three (3) years’ experience as an IT Officer or similar role.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!