Job Title: IT Officer
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers
- B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional qualification is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant IT experience.
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies and best practice.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail,
- Proactiveness and ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!