Job Title: IT Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are seeking suitably qualified, very talented and motivated IT Manager to join our team
- Applicant must be proficient in both software development and hardware maintenance
- Ability to build great software and bring delightful digital experience to our customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Hands-on development and leading the full stack development and maintenance of an enterprise web application
- Build and maintain data ingestion and transformation frameworks, APIs
- Implement best practices and capabilities for ensuring the overall quality and scalability of no code products including automated testing frameworks, monitoring, and performance testing
- Support the rollout and implementation of software, provide end-user support as needed
- Lead in time and cost estimates of system enhancements, advise on trade-offs of features and options
- Oversee the information technology needs of the organization including supervising subordinates, coordinating software implementation and upgrades.
- Must keep up with and continually acquire new programming, technical and software skills on pace with the emergence of new technologies
- Assign and review the work of the IT team and coordinate a company’s technological and information systems
- Oversee programming, network, Internet, hardware and software considerations and supervise subordinate IT employees
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Training more junior staff members
Education and Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and / or Engineering or any other relevant fields.
- Experience: 1 – 4 years
- Years of work experience in similar role
- Experience with software or product delivery in an Agile cross-functional team environment
- Experience with common software development technologies and platforms:
- Competent in Mobile App developments (e.g Ionic, flutter, etc)
- Willingness and desire to be hands-on and code alongside the development teams
- Fantastic team player, communicator, and facilitator. You have the communication skills and people-focused design mentality to help set up frameworks.
- Excellent quality experience, excellent communication skills, ability to work closely with project teams, dedication to the successful delivery within tight timelines, leveraging agile project management methodologies.
- Understanding of the technologies to be used.
- N1,000,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Previous project portfolio attachments and links should be included if available.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!