Job Title: IT Manager
Job type: Full Time
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing, and solving hardware or software faults
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Support the strategy for roll-outing of new applications and maintaining current ones
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Routine server maintenance monitoring and advice on new technology to Senior managements and other stakeholders
- Managing the company’s website and content updates
- First degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT related discipline
- 3 to 5 years’ experience of working in a similar role
- Java and C++ knowledge is desirable
- Web content and Graphics design are also desirable skills
- Knowledge of Sun Software is a key requirement for this role.
N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos